Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire 2014 - Part Three


Welcome back to the last installment of Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire! You can scroll down to read about this year's experience. Thank you for letting me be your guest blogger, Diane!

This was the first time Diane had guest musicians play for her at her event! The Union Hill Grange was the perfect setting for a stage and places to sit, eat, drink a beer or wine spritzer, and enjoy the music! 


Etherius Quartet played in the morning while people were just beginning to find their treasures. I do love these kids! They have such soft hearts and a love for music. They also didn't mind me taking them away during their break for a few shots.





Follow them on their Etherius Quartet Facebook page and look forward to a video coming from me soon with a sneak at some of their work! They really set the mood for the entire faire! 


Here is Diane with Molly Mo's staff! It was so great to see everyone again... they are always so sweet and helpful to me. Of course I found some treasures of my own in their booth to take home!




Mark and Bill played guitar for the afternoon, lightening the mood with a bit of classic rock. It was the perfect time to eat and sit on an antique sofa or chair to listen.



Thank you so much for a good time Diane! It really was the best year yet!

- Jennifer Evans

Evans Photography

No comments

Back to Top